Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FINDING UNDERGROUND WATER



Someone asked me as to how I perform these actions of finding water.
I told him that my method is neither scientific nor divine. I just go ahead and use a metallic chain with a pendulum at the bottom. In fact any metal chain would do. The chain does not have to be mine. Even yours would do.
 When I begin to perform the chain starts to move linearly, I follow the chain and where the linear  movement is maximum the chain begins to rotate vigourously.
The rotation is anti clockwise when I use my right hand and vice versa when I hold the chain with my left hand.
I claim no scientific method nor I perform any rituals or call for any divine intervention.
To be frank I do not know why the chain rotates.
Comments are  most welcome-----------

No comments: